Available on Amazon
Introduction to: Fundamentals of Prosperity
There are two things in life that seem to distract people quite a bit: sex and money. Fortunately, both are covered in the Bible. In 1Corinthians 7 God, by revelation, lays out some good instructions regarding sexual relations for people in the church, so that, as it says in: 1Corinthians 7:35 ….. that ye may attend upon the Lord without distraction.
Money and finances are also a great distraction for many people. If you are broke all the time or in poverty, that can be a huge distraction. Generally, the distraction is lack of funds to pay current bills. The purpose of this book is to show the proper foundational truths about how to handle finances from the Bible. Then you can learn to incorporate those truths into your life. As you incorporate them, the distraction over finances should cease because you will cease to be in poverty or broke. How to deal with money has been much goobered up by religion over the centuries and it is not conveniently covered in one chapter like sex. But as we read we can see the plan that God has laid out for us so that we are not distracted by finances either. Then we can “…attend upon the Lord without distraction” in that part of our life also.
Here are just a few of the topics covered in this work.
- Are tithing and giving all the same?
- Is it easier for God to prosper self-employed people than salaried ones?
- If someone gave you $10,000.00, what would you do with it?
- Does God expect us to save anything for the future?
- Why do some give and give and yet prosperity seems to escape them?
- Are there differences between promises and warnings?
- Why are the warnings about money better known than the promises of prosperity?
- How do you “live within your means?”
- What if you lost it all?
If you enjoy the book I would appreciate hearing from you. If you give me a good quote I will put it here on this page for others to read with just your first name. Live long and prosper!
– Michael A. Verdicchio minister, broadcaster, author.